Looking for an all natural alternative to NSAIDS for your pain relief? Consider hemp CBD supplements and topicals (applied to the skin). In June 2015, the FDA reviewed new safety information on prescription and OTC NSAIDS, and strengthened warning labels for non-aspirin nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS).
The new safety information included observational studies, clinical trials, and other scientific publications. The warning labels were strengthened to reflect the new information such as: - The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase with longer use of the NSAID. - The risk increases with higher doses. - As early as the first weeks of using an NSAID, the risk of heart attack or stroke can occur. - There is an increased risk of heart failure with the use of NSAIDS.
An all natural alternative for pain relief, hemp CBD (cannabidiol), is a non-toxic, non-psychoactive, and beneficial compound found in cannabis. Research is showing empirical and subjective evidence of the benefits of cannabidiols (CBDs). NORML and ProjectCBD are two sources disclosing prior and recent publishings of empirical and subjective studies on the benefits and efficacy of CBDs. When it comes to aches and pains, as humans we all have our individual levels or thresholds of pain and discomfort. Subjective studies are showing that patients receiving large doses of CBDs are reporting relief of pain, discomfort, depression, and anxiety. Some patients report they’re experiencing relief at 10 mg of CBDs per dose, while others needed as much as 25, 50, or even 100 mg of CBD per dose to achieve relief. There is empirical evidence to support the subjective studies’ findings.
To clarify, cannabis is the genus of three species of plants, indica, sativa, and ruderalis. Cannabis sativa has two strains- hemp and cannabis sativa. Hemp is a strain of cannabis sativa that humans have cultivated and bred to have little to no THC (the psychoactive compound in cannabis), and has been used for food, fuel, medicine and fiber for thousands of years. Hemp and its compounds are legal in all 50 states and is why you can buy CBD-infused products in the United States. Cannabis sativa, however, is still illegal because of its high THC content. There is no difference in CBD from hemp vs CBD from cannabis sativa. Cannabis sativa is used for daytime because of its energizing and cerebral effects (like having a caffeine buzz) and will get you high due to the high amounts of THC, but hemp will not- because it has little to no THC. Indica dominant strains affects your physical body and is why some claim to get “couch lock”, you get so relaxed and high you can hardly move.
If you’re looking for a hemp CBD product online, you want to go with the CBD-infused products. These infused products differ from casual hemp based products in that the non-infused products only contain the natural levels of CBD found in hemp oils which is substantially less than infused products contain. On the label, the infused products will include the actual amount of CBDs used. For instance, Earth Milk infuses 100 mg of hemp CBDs into every 2 oz. jar of its arnica salve or healing cream and it’s label lists the amount of CBDs infused as 100 mg.
In the wake of the FDA’s latest bombshell revelations, it makes sense that many people are beginning to consider an alternative to NSAIDS and the potential heart-related side effects. Hemp CBD-infused products are great all natural alternatives for pain management and effective supplements to optimize your lifestyle.
Having a sick pet at home can be very stressful for their owners, as one spends all their time searching for the medicines and treatments for them. There are several treatments and medicines available, but it is not necessary that they will be effective on all kinds of dogs. Also, these medicines usually have a lot of side effects too which can lead to reduced functionality in a dog.
But in recent times, there is one medicine that is doing rounds in the pet world and that is CBD. There are several benefits of CBD on a pet’s health, especially it helps in promoting homeostasis which is important for balancing temperature and gives a therapeutic effect.
What is CBD?Before understanding all the benefits of the best CBD treats for dogs, let’s know what CBD is. • CBD is cannabidiol and is extracted from the cannabis plant. • The species of the cannabis plant that is used to extract CBD is hemp. • There are several cannabinoids that can be extracted from the cannabis plant and this is one of them. • Cannabidiol will not get pet high. • Lower amounts of THC. • It is non-psychoactive in nature. • It has no known toxicity level, which means no overdose.
How does CBD help?Every mammal has an endocannabinoid system which handles various processes like immunity, sleep cycle, memory and other functions of a body. Dogs also have the same endocannabinoid system which can interact with endocannabinoids which are released by the brain. But to supplement this supply of endocannabinoid from the brain, one can introduce it externally. This is why it is effective in dogs too, and one can use CBD oil for dogs without any side effects.
What are the benefits of the CBD?There are several benefits of using CBD for dogs. Let’s list some of the very effective ones:
• Anti-inflammatory Cbd helps in evoking immune responses and that is why it can reduce any kind of inflammation. It can help in reducing pain caused due to any kind of arthritis, bowel irritation etc. • Pain-killer Cbd helps in stopping the absorption of anandamide, which is the natural pain killer. With increased levels of anandamide in blood it helps in reducing the pain sensations. • Anti-convulsant It helps in restoring abnormal working of neurons. Abnormal working of the neurons usually leads to seizures and tremors, thus CBD helps in reducing seizures. • Anti-anxiety CBD has an anti-anxiety effect and reduces stress and various phobias. Cbd targets serotonin receptors which helps in increasing the serotonin level which curbs any kind of anxiety and fear in all kinds of organisms and in this case dogs. • Anti-emetic CBD is helpful in controlling vomiting and nausea in dogs. As it is very common to have nausea while undergoing certain treatments like chemotherapy, CBD can help in this situation and also curb loss appetite. • Anti-cancer Malicious tumors are common in pets and it means the dog needs to undergo chemotherapy, which leads to various side-effects. Now it is proven that CBD also has anti-cancerous properties that it can slow the growth of the tumor and even reduce its size in some cases.
All in all, one can say that CBD is a miracle medicine for pets all around. They show exemplary effectiveness among dogs in treating their problems which otherwise would take a lot of medicines and hours with a veterinary. So do not think before choosing the best CBD dog treats to help them in their health troubles. Dogs are gentle beings who need care and love, and the biggest thing is that they cannot tell you when they have any kind of problem. So if one can find a medicine which can treat several problems and not leave a bad side effect, then one can say it is a miracle for dog owners.
A reverse mortgage is one of many vehicles that individuals 62 years of age or older can use to turn the equity in their home into cash. It is very important, though, for an individual to fully understand reverse mortgages, their ramifications, and the alternatives. This article will provide an overview of reverse mortgages, as well as discuss alternatives.
What is a Reverse Mortgage?
With a “normal” home loan you pay a monthly amount (principal and interest). With each month, the amount that you owe goes down and the equity in your home goes up. As one might expect from its name, a reverse mortgage works in an opposite fashion. With a reverse mortgage you can turn the equity in your home into cash. You do not have to make monthly payments. The cash may be paid to you in one or more of the following ways:• As a single lump sum payment • As a regular monthly amount (a cash advance) • As a credit line account that you draw upon as needed
With a reverse mortgage, the homeowner continues to own their home and receives cash in whatever way is preferable to them. As they receive cash, their loan amount goes up, and the equity in their home declines. A reverse mortgage cannot grow to more than the amount of the equity of the house. In addition, a lender cannot seek payment of the loan from anything other than the value of the house.
A reverse mortgage, plus accrued interest, does eventually have to get paid back. Repayment of a reverse mortgage happens when the last owner of the property named on the loan either dies, sells the home, or permanently moves out of the home. Before then, nothing needs to be paid on the loan.
A reverse mortgage should not be confused with a home equity loan or home equity line, both of which are other means of obtaining money for the equity in your home. With either of these loan vehicles, an individual must pay at least monthly interest on the loan amount received, or amount that they have drawn on their equity line.
Alternatives to Reverse Mortgages
While usually an option that causes a negative emotional reaction, selling a home is an alternative to a reverse mortgage. The proceeds of the sale can be used to either rent, or purchase a smaller, more “age-friendly” home, while money leftover can be invested to provide additional income. This option should at least be considered and compared to a reverse mortgage so that an individual is making an informed decision.
Reverse Mortgage Counseling
Counseling is required in order to obtain certain types of reverse mortgages. Counseling is required before an individual can obtain a Federally-insured Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECMs). Even if counseling is not required for a particular reverse mortgage, individuals considering a reverse mortgage should seek either counseling or the advice of a qualified financial adviser.
Many people today suffer from numerous dental issues. Some have missing a tooth while some have discolored or misaligned teeth. People who have such conditions often cannot smile with confidence. To solve these problems, you’ll need a certified cosmetic dentist. In New York, people get services from these professionals to achieve better-looking smiles.
What is a cosmetic dentist?
A cosmetic dentist is a professional who treats patients with dental issues. They concentrate on the use of porcelain veneers, bridges, and dental implants. They also offer other solutions including teeth whitening, restorative and bonding procedures.
When you’re living in New York, it’s easy to find a qualified a cosmetic dentist. New York dental offices provide excellent services. Here are some of their common services.
– Dental Implants – Implants work as effective alternatives to usual dentures. These are placed in the jawbone to serve as metallic roots of the teeth. All-on-for and mini implants are among the most popular types.
– Teeth Whitening – This procedure helps people who have stained or discolored teeth. Laser whitening is one option. It involves the use of bright light to whiten the teeth. Bleaching, on the other hand, utilizes a particular amount of peroxide to make the teeth whiter and shinier.
– Invisalign Braces – This is a remedy for people that have misaligned teeth. It involves the use of braces to help obtain proper teeth alignment. Unlike metal braces, these are clear and almost invisible. You can wear them easily and comfortably. This procedure requires several replacements to have desired results.
Apart from missing, discolored, and misaligned teeth, sudden oral pain and bleeding are also common dental issues. These situations normally come unexpectedly and could need immediate dental assistance.
What’s emergency dental care?
In case of dental emergencies, you can also find New York dental clinics supplying urgent dental care. Damaged tooth, oral pain, and bleeding are conditions that require immediate attention from professionals. Whenever these issues arise, you need to know what to do and where to go. It’s possible you’ll take it lightly but these could get worse if not resolved with proper care.
With this in mind, you should be ready to address these issues. The first thing to do is search for dental care providers in your area. But how would you find a good one?
Be aware that emergencies call for immediate action. Knowing this, it’s essential to find a dental office within your neighborhood. To make sure that you’ll get professional service, seek the help of the New York State Dental Association. They will provide you with a list of dental professionals within your area. That way, you could be confident that you will receive treatment from accredited practitioners in no time.
Federal contracts are a very lucrative business. However, learning how to acquire projects takes time, effort and investment. Proposal writing for government contracts is by no means a simple process. However, if you attempt to respond to the agency’s Request for Proposal (RFP), you will have to bring more to the table than just having a good technical writer. The reality is that the “status quo” no longer gets the win. You have to do more than the basic RFP requirements.
Agencies are now leaning towards trade-offs to justify their best value determinations. Lowest price does not necessarily get the award. As former government contracting officials and members of source selection teams, we have actually reviewed eloquent proposals and perfected efforts by technical writers – we know firsthand that only the proposals that have substance and give the government added value and what source-selection officials want to know actually win the contract. The agency wants to feel like it is getting a good deal – not just reviewing bids with the basic solicitation criteria.
Reasons Why Government Proposals Fail: The first thing to consider when responding to a multi-million dollar offer is whether you have the budget to do what it takes to win. Successful companies spend anywhere from $13K to $20K for proposal writing services for a contract valued anywhere from $1M-5M. Never just cut and paste old proposals for an upcoming project. Agencies spot templated responses from a mile away and automatically put your package proposal to the bottom of the pile.
When responding to a government Request for Proposal, we have found that the following summarizes why proposal fail.
1. The response is not specific and to the point. Government RFP preparation requires the bidder to articulate the key areas to the solicitation. Never try to write a book and expect the agency to understand what you are trying to say. Proposal writers must be very specific and to the point.
2. Too much focus on “we can do the work” instead of “how we are going to do the work.” When grading proposals, the government places a significant emphasis and weight on the bidder’s technical approach. You have to spell out HOW you actually perform each phase of the Statement of Work. Summarizing will not help you.
3. No emphasis on your risk management and quality assurance. One of the fatal mistakes in government contract proposal writing is that bidders miserably fail to address and highlight their risk management and quality assurance. The government is not going to award a contract worth millions and never pay attention to the risk involved. Each proposal writer that understands government contracting must include risk management into the response to the solicitation. If you don’t, then your competition certainly will.
4. Failure to understand best value considerations. In federal contracts, price alone is not the criteria for award and neither is past performance. Sometimes, agencies will consider a price/ past performance trade-off when considering awards. However, effective proposal writing includes more than just these factors. Congress has suggested that taxpayers’ money should get the “best bang”. Since the government generally buys commercial services and products, bidding on government contracts should incorporate factors commonly used in the commercial industry. This includes warranties, discounts for volume, accelerated schedules etc. At Watson & Associates, our success stems from the ability to help you to see the big picture in federal procurement and educate the agency when writing government proposals.
5. Relying too heavily on teaming partners and subcontractors. Failure to understand that teaming rule can be the kiss of death in government proposal writing. Many companies that offer proposal writing services do not understand how to avoid this commonly-made mistake. Although FAR 9.6 allows for teaming and subcontracting, there are also limitations on subcontracting. When proposing a subcontractor or teaming partner, you have to understand the legal limitations. Failure to correctly propose your team can subject you to a bid protest based upon affiliation. Bidding on government contracts means that the prime contractor (you) must perform the required percentage of labor costs and not pass through the critical aspects of the project. This is yet another reason why our experience as bid protest and government contract attorneys adds value to our proposal writing services.
If you are looking for good bar b que catering which you can be happy with, you should begin by asking around. Talk to friends, family and associates for their advice concerning which caterer would be good for the job. Also, do research online. The Internet is a great place to gather information about a caterer as you have the opportunity to read reviews about them right then and there.
Once you find some caterers which you are interested in, it is important that you remember that you are looking for BBQ catering. In other words, if what you want is BBQ food, then you shouldn’t be looking into fine Italian caterers, for example. So stick to caterers that offer the kind of food you are interested in having at your event, or even caterers who have the ability to customize the menu based on your particular needs. You should be able to taste the food before hiring them, so arrange to attend a tasting or even a different even which they will be catering for to get a feel on their food and service.
As soon as you have a narrowed down lists of caterers that will do BBQ catering for your event, you should then begin talking about the financial end of the whole matter. Start talking prices and what it will cost you. You are going to need to provide a number of people you expect to attend for this step of the process. Once a price has been discussed, then you can make a better decision as to which caterer will work out best for you and your needs as well as the even you are planning.
The last step is to talk to a caterer about BBQ catering well in advance of your event date so as to be able to book them for your event. If you are in Dallas, check out the best Dallas BBQ catering at Soulmans.
The best caterers are always booked well in advance, since people are always looking for the best caterers in order to pull off a great event. So it is recommended that as soon as you have a date set for the event which you are planning to immediately get on the search for a good caterer that is going to provide excellent BBQ food. This way, you will have one of the most important steps of your event planning out of the way. And the most important part of any event is the food which will be served there.
Often, parents goes out of their way to ensure that their child falls within the catchment area for a prestigious school, even if this means spending more money on housing than they would otherwise prefer.
Why are parents so obsessed with finding the best schools in their areas for their students? When dealing with families who cannot afford to pay for private education, one of the biggest motivating factors in their search for academic excellence near their homes is making sure that their children have the best education possible, thereby setting their offspring up for success in university applications and career ambitions. Some parents regard getting their children into the best school in their area as the only way to make sure their child grows up in a position to achieve and earn all the things they want from life.
Parents’ obsession with finding the best schools for their children leads to some complications, primarily because it is so difficult to assess what really makes one school better than another. Is it the grades that the students earn, and if so is that an indication of high quality teaching? Are the socio-economic demographics of a school the most transparent way of assessing the level of success which will be enjoyed by each student upon graduation? How about graduation rates themselves, or the percentage of children at a school who go on to attend and graduate institutes of higher education?
Still other parents argue that the most important factor in choosing the best school in their area is the personal attention their children receive from teaching staff and other members of the school’s administration. Students, especially those for whom academic success does not come naturally, often need personal attention in order to excel, and one way to ensure this is to find schools where small class sizes are the norm. The conflict for many parents without extensive financial means is that these schools are often located in wealthy suburbs, and it can be difficult to afford homes in those areas – particularly for parents whose own academic career was not full of the same advantages they wish their children to have, and who work for low salaries as a result.
What many parents don’t realize is that almost any school can be an excellent learning environment for their children and their children’s classmates, provided the parents of all the students are willing and able to get involved in the educational system. Teachers can put as much time and effort as possible into a day at school, but if parents fail to reinforce lessons about respect and responsibility at home, then their children’s success will eventually hit a glass ceiling.
To make the most of any school experience, parents should support their children and teachers as the students navigate the sometimes crushing responsibilities and efforts required to achieve a first-rate education without paying top tier school fees at a private institution.